- Wargames Quality £15
- Decent Collectors Quality £25
- Top Notch £35
- Napoleonic/Lots of detail + 50% of base price
- NMM (only Decent and Top Notch)+50% of base price
- Cavalry count as 2 figures
- Larger figures – 54mm+ or monsters will cost more, typically + 100% but this will depend on the model.
- Prices are for 28mm sized figures, I will paint bigger and maybe smaller – nothing smaller than 15mm and never units of 15mm.
- All prices include construction/cleaning up and a sandy base with tufty tufts where appropriate.
- Some things will cost more, others may cost less – prices are based upon an averagely complex figure. Always ask me first.
A Note On Commissioning A Paint Job
I regard it as a collaborative process, the choices of colours are all yours. I will decide HOW to paint the figure but you will decide WHAT colours I use. This is not to say I will want you to provide a list of colours for everything on the figure, just feel free to say what you want the figure to look like. If your roleplay character likes a yellow and red striped trouser, or has a scar or tatoos please say. I'll paint them.
What I Will Paint
Most figures really, historical, fantasy or science fiction and anything in between.
Size wise I mostly do in the area of 28mm(some of which are at least 40mm...). Though I have nothing against 40mm or 20mm.
I can do vehicles, monsters and large scale display figures. These will cost more due to size. I can build custom bases like dungeon flag stone type things, wooden saloon floors, ship decks, etc usually costing an extra £5-10 depending on complexity. Or if you want to supply resin type bases I'll paint them, though an extra fee may apply.
I varnish with a hard enamel based artist's matt varnish. If you want something shinier just say.
How to get in touch
Message me through Twitter, Facebook or email.
Let me know the following
- What you need painting and when for.
- What standard.
- Any special basing/varnish/colour requirements.
- Where you are.
The Small Print.
What I Will Not Paint
- Anything smaller than 15mm.
- Units of 15mm figures.
- Big units of 28mm figures at collectors quality and above. Takes too long.
- I can source figures but will require payment(including p&p) first. You'll get to see receipts.
- Ideally you supply the figures. Sometimes it is quicker and cheaper if you've not bought them yet to get the sellers to send direct to me.
- I would rather you didn't build or base the models, let me do it.
- Getting models to me safely is your responsibility. If they are particularly rare or expensive use some kind of insured delivery.
- Payment up front for the first order. After that I send pictures of completed models and you only pay when happy.
- Payment through Paypal and buyer pays fees or personal cheque made out in GBP.
- In the unlikely event of non payment I shall keep any models to recoup my costs.
- I am a sole trader and anything can happen. Any unforeseen delays will be made clear as soon as I know about them and the option to cancel given and models returned at no cost to the buyer.
- On agreement of a contract you get a 7 day cooling off period. Any change of mind after this period and you will be charged for any work done.
- If you change your mind on agreed colour schemes there may be an additional charge for rework.
- Postage is charged at cost.
- Postage is always some form of insured and tracked delivery if over £30 in value.
- I package to withstand the worst the postal system can throw but sometimes they thwart my best bubblewrapping skills. If a parcel arrives with obvious damage take a photo before opening and then photograph any damage as you unwrap. I will usually attempt a fix if possible.